Conrad Murray listens to testimony from witness Faheem Muhammad on the second day of his involuntary manslaughter trial in the death of pop star Michael Jackson in downtown Los Angeles, Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2011.

*Day three of the manslaughter trial of Conrad Murray is currently underway in Los Angeles following an emotional day of testimony on Wednesday that included a description of Michael Jackson’s children as they witnessed their father dying.

The second day of the Conrad Murray trial opened with continuing testimony from AEG’s Paul Gongaware, who testified that Michael Jackson had “a little bit of a slower speech pattern, just a slight slur in speech” after a visit with Dr. Arnold Klein. Following Gongaware’s testimony, Kathy Jorrie, a lawyer hired by AEG, took the stand, testifying that Murray requested a machine and money to hire another doctor to help with Jackson’s care, but those requests were never met and a contract was never signed.

Michael Amir Williams, Jackson’s personal assistant, took the stand next, saying that he received a phone call from Murray on the day Jackson died: June 25, 2009.

Michael Amir Williams testifies during Dr. Conrad Murray's trial in the death of Jackson in Los Angeles Sept. 28, 2011

“‘Call me right away, call me right away, thank you,’ ” he said on the stand of what Murray’s message was that day. Williams videotaped the phone message after detectives told him to save it for evidence. That tape was played in the courtoom.

Williams said that he returned Murray’s call minutes later and he recalled what the doctor said, Jackson had a bad reaction and to immediately send someone. Jackson’s assistant noted that Murray did not tell him to dial 911. Williams recounted Murray’s behavior when Jackson was being wheeled into the ambulance, saying he was “frantic.”

Williams also testified that after learning of Jackson’s death, Murray asked him to drive him back to Michael’s house, saying “there was some cream Michael didn’t want the world to know about.” Williams said after consulting with Jackson’s head of security, Faheem Muhammad, both decided not to let Murray back into the house.

Muhammed, testified on Wednesday that Jackson’s children Prince and Paris saw Murray attempting to revive Jackson. Footage of Murray pacing in the waiting room at UCLA Medical Center after Jackson died was also shown in court.

Michael Jackson's head of security Faheem Muhammad, testifies during Dr. Conrad Murray's trial in the death of Jackson in Los Angeles Sept. 28, 2011

Muhammad said Jackson’s oldest children reacted in horror when they saw their father’s lifeless body. “Paris was on the ground balled-up crying and Prince, he was just standing there, he had a real shocked — just slowly crying — look on his face,” Muhammad said.

Muhammad said that, around the same time, Murray asked himself and the other guard, “Does anybody know CPR?” Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the common procedure to restart a heart in a person who has suffered cardiac arrest.

If Murray is convicted of involuntary manslaughter, he could be sentenced to four years in a California prison and lose his medical license.

Janet Jackson and Randy Jackson leaving the courthouse

Joe Jackson (L) and Katherine Jackson leave the Los Angeles Courthouse for opening statements for the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray on Sept. 27, 2011

Jackson’s family members present for both days are his mother, Katherine, father, Joseph, sisters Janet, LaToya and Rebbie, and brothers Jermaine and Randy. His brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie have yet to make an appearance.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Jackson’s sisters can be heard often repeating witness testimony to their mom, who teared up when the prosecution played audio of Jackson slurring his words apparently due to the effects of the surgical anesthetic propofol.

She also was heard “harrumphing incredulously” as defense lawyer Ed Chernoff gave his opening statement painting Conrad Murray in a positive light.

Meanwhile, Joe Jackson at one point during testimony from AEG’s Paul Gongaware closed his eyes briefly and appeared as if he might be sleeping, the Journal reported.

Choreographer Kenny Ortega testifies for the prosecution in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Conrad Murray at Superior Court in Los Angeles, Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011.

Also testifying during the trial was director-choreographer Kenny Ortega, who was working with Jackson on London concert series when the singer died in July 2009. As he wrapped his testimony, Randy Jackson gave him the “V” for victory — sign, which Ortega acknowledged with a nod.