*TLC, the TV home of Honey Boo Boo, has come up with its answer to VH1’s “Hollywood Exes.”
The cable channel has booked the former wives or girlfriends of DMX, Lamar Odom, 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. for its new reality series “Starter Wives,” reports Variety.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to a press release for the network, “The series will share the lives of seven women who supported their former husbands/boyfriends before the fame and wealth made them the men they are today.
They devoted their time, money, and support to the men they loved. Now, these women are working on moving forward and starting over on their own, with a new focus on creating a path in life that will give themselves and their children the security and success they know they deserve.”
The ex-wife of New York DJ Funkmaster Flex and rapper Maino also star in the series.
Filming is slated to start later this month for a premiere date in early 2013.
Four hour-long episodes have been ordered, and are being produced by NOLA.
The full cast is listed below:
· Zakia Baum: Ex-girlfriend of Jermaine “Maino” Coleman; mother of his son.
· Cheryl Caruso: Ex-wife of mobster Phillip Caruso, and mother of his 2 daughters.
· Josie Harris: Ex-girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather; mother of his three children.
· Monica Joseph-Taylor: soon to be ex-wife of Aston “Funkmaster Flex” Taylor; mother to his two children.
· Liza Morales: Ex-girlfriend of Lamar Odom; mother of his three children.
· Tashera Simmons: Ex-wife of Earl “DMX” Simmons; mother of four of his children.
· Shaniqua Tompkins: Ex-girlfriend of Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, and mother of his son.