*After Richie Incognito deleted his Twitter account Friday in the wake of an independent investigator’s report on bullying in the Miami Dolphins locker room, he returned to the social media website Monday and apologized to teammate Jonathan Martin early Tuesday morning.
“I would like to send Jonathan my apologies as well. Until someone tells me different you are still my brother. No hard feelings :)”
Incognito also apologized to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, whose organization he’s caused major embarrassment and a ton of negative publicity.
And he apologized to Ted Wells, whose investigative report he attempted to discredit last week.
“I would like to also apologize to Mr. Ross and Mr. Wells. Sh*t got cray cray #MYBAD”
He also said he’s sticking with his agents, Athletes First, after tweeting recently that they were fired.
“Shout out @AthletesFirst I love you I will never ever FIRE you Tu es mi familia.”
The report released Friday by attorney Ted Wells found that Incognito was one of three Dolphins starters who subjected teammate Martin to persistent harassing language and workplace bullying.
The NFLPA has said it will review the findings, and the NFL has had no comment on whether there will be further punishment.
Incognito was suspended in November for the remainder of the season and will be a free agent in March.
Incognito took to Twitter on Friday night, saying:
His account was then deleted shortly thereafter, and remained so until being reactivated on Monday.