solange beyonce jay z

*Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange are showing a united front to the world in the wake of “The Fight in the Elevator.”

The three family members said in a statement to the AP that they have “moved forward” since a video leaked this week of Solange attacking Jay Z in an elevator at the Standard Hotel in NYC.

“As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it,” an exclusive statement to The Associated Press said Thursday. “Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.”

In the video obtained and posted by TMZ earlier this week, Solange is shown attacking Jay Z while her sister, Beyonce, looks on. However, their security person does.

The statement also commented on Solange state of being:

“The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false,” the statement continued. “At the end of the day families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.”