*Musically speaking, Chris Brown is running things in his own lane.
Outside of making tunes and thrilling fans with dance moves and wild tats on his noggin, the entertainer has found another lane to conquer with owning not one, but 14(!) Burger King franchises.
According to Us Weekly, the revelation came from Brown himself while providing info for the publication’s ’25 Things You Don’t Know About Me.’
Other items that made the list include Brown admitting that he witnessed a relative attempt suicide at age 6 as well as the fact that he made $4 million from his clothing line in the first year.
At the top of the list for Brown is his confession that “I am a neat freak.”
Scroll below for 10 of the entertainer’s 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I am a neat freak.
2. I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.
3. I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.
4. I’ve trained in martial arts and boxing.
5. I own 14 Burger Kings.
6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
7. I was 13 when I got my first tattoo.
8. I don’t bite my tongue.
9. I freestyle all my songs.
10. I love to paint murals, and then I donate most of the profits to charity.
For the rest of the list, click here.