*EUR was on the scene at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles, where we rapped with A$AP Rocky, T-Pain, Vic Mensa, Silento, Kool Moe Dee, and Kel Mitchell on the black carpet, about who they would like to collaborate with and their favorite collaborations.
EUR: What artist would you like to collaborate with or who has been your favorite collaboration?
A$AP Rocky: I liked Michael Jackson and John Lennon collaboration. Very Rare!
Vic Mensa: I would love to collaborate with Pharrell Williams. Some of my favorite collaborations have been with Kanye and my collaborate with Skrillex was really dope.
T-Pain: Oh, definitely Kanye West! You know what…Kanye West after Chris Brown. Chris Brown first, then Kanye West.
Silento: I want to do something with Justin Bieber. If we collab and did a couple things, I feel like these ladies would go berserk.
Kool Moe Dee: J. Cole.
EUR: If you were a singing artist, who would you want to collaborate with?
Kel Mitchell: Timberland! Timberland would be dope because the music is going to be hot. Got to get Chris Brown on the hook! Get a feature from Beyonce or Ciara because I got to have some dancing in there!
This year there were several sizzling and surprising on stage collaborations. Here is a list of the nine VMA performances:
– Pharrell William – “Freedom”
– Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift – “Trini Dem Girls,” “The Night Is Still Young,” and “Bad Blood”
– The Weeknd – “Can’t Feel My Face”
– A$AP Rocky and Twenty One Pilots – “HeavyDirtySoul,” “M’$,” and “L$D”
– Tori Kelly – “Should’ve Been Us”
– Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – “Downtown”
– Justin Bieber – “Where Are U Now” and “What Do You Mean?”
– Demi Lovato and Iggy Azalea – “Cool For The Summer”
– Miley Cyrus – “Dooo It”
What was your favorite performance? Tell us below.