*(Via BlackBusiness.org) – Atlanta, Georgia has tons to offer in the way of food and entertainment. Residents of Atlanta may know where all the good restaurants and lounges are, but for visitors, especially those who want to support black-owned businesses, they may need a little help locating them.
Here’s BlackBusiness.org’s pick of the top 10 most popular black-owned lounges and clubs in Atlanta:
1. Boogalou Restaurant & Lounge – is a popular Atlanta hot spot with a chic decor, comfy couches, and swings instead of bar stools. They are known for their great mojitos, and they also serve good food.
2. The BQE Restaurant & Lounge – not only are they known for their southern cuisine, but the lounge is elegant and inviting for those who love the old historic Atlanta district.
3. Cafe Circa – is a hip lounge that offers exotic libations, R&B music, happy hours, fine wines, and an overall great midtown experience.
4. Time Restaurant and Lounge – features great drinks, excellent food, top notch service, and beautiful ambiance – decor, lighting, furniture, the whole set up
5. Cirque Daiquiri Bar and Grill – if you’re looking for daiquiris that will ‘shut yo mouth,’ this is the place to go. Daiquiris like a Pink Panther, Miami Vice, Island Breeze and Wonder Woman are enjoyed by many patrons.
Get the rest of the list at BlackBusiness.org.