*“Dancing With the Stars” unveiled its season 22 celebrity-professional dancer pairings on “Good Morning America” Tuesday.
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Fields, Boyz II Men’s Wanya Morris and NFL stars Antonio Brown (Pittsburgh Steelers receiver) and Von Miller (Denver Broncos linebacker and Super Bowl MVP) are among the cast members this season, which premieres Mar. 21 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Here’s what Fields told USA Today about being on the new season of “DWTS.”
“I’m in love with the whole vintage lifestyle, in terms of fashion and Hollywood. My maternal grandmother was a ballroom dancer at The Savoy.”
Meanwhile, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman, as well as co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews are all returning.
View the entire list of season 22 celebs and their partners below:
1. Actress and Donald Trump’s ex-wife Marla Maples partnered with Tony Dovolani
2. Actress Mischa Barton (The O.C.) partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
3. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown partnered with Sharna Burgess
4. Former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie partnered with Karina Smirnoff
5. Boyz II Men’s Wanya Morris partnered with Lindsay Arnold
6. American mixed martial artist Paige VanZant partnered with Mark Ballas
7. Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller partnered with Witney Carson
8. Talk show host and reporter Geraldo Rivera partnered with Edyta Sliwinska
9. Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Fields partnered with Sasha Farber
10. ABC News’ chief meteorologist Ginger Zee partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
11. Actress Jodie Sweetin (Full House and Fuller House) partnered with Keo Motsepe
12. America’s Next Top Model winner Nyle DiMarco partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
Watch Kim Fields, Antonio Brown, Wanya Morris and Von Miller discuss the upcoming season alongside their partners below: