* Real Talk ~ Two new books have been simultaneously released to help African Americans improve and maintain motivation in life, in business, and in their careers!
Exclusively available as ebooks for just $2.99 at www.UrbanEbooks.com, the 66-page guides are entitled Real Talk at the Barbershop (101 Motivational Lessons For African American Men and Boys) and Real Talk at the Hair Salon (101 Motivational Lessons For African American Women and Girls).
Real Talk ~ Why the titles?
The barbershop in the African American community has long been, not just a place where Black men get their hair cut, listen to music and tell jokes, but also a place where Black men talk and discuss their personal issues with each other.
And the hair salon in the African American community has long been, not just a place where Black women get their hair styled, listen to music and tell jokes, but also a place where Black women talk and discuss their personal issues with each other.
So both books were created as “real talk” guides that offer 101 motivational lessons to help solve and sort out various personal issues – from relationship problems to family problems to financial problems to even health problems. Readers will also be trained how to pull themselves out of a slump before it starts to gain momentum.
Readers will learn:
* How to know what you want to achieve
* How to determine the steps to reach your goal
* How to create a plan that works
* How to make success your personal responsibility
* Why persistence works
* Why you should put your goals in writing
* How to ask for help
* How to get organized
* How to avoid procrastination
* How to stay positive
* How to stay hungry
* How to face your fears
* Why you should keep a daily journal
* How to be motivated by others
* How to learn from your mistakes
* How to create more than just a resolution
* and much, much more!
Motivational books remain among the best-selling books around the world, as millions of readers enjoy being inspired by new ideas and perspectives. African American readers are no different. They too enjoy reading books that can help them further their lives, careers, and relationships.
For more details and/or to purchase Real Talk at the Barbershop (101 Motivational Lessons For African American Men and Boys) or Real Talk at the Hair Salon (101 Motivational Lessons For African American Women and Girls), visit www.UrbanEbooks.com