* Super Steve Harvey is no joke! He now hosts three television shows – “The Steve Harvey Show”, “Family Feud”, and now his newest show on NBC called “Little Big Shots”.
He also has his own morning radio show, he produces films, he writes best-selling books, and he seems to be the host of every major awards show that exists.
How does one man manage to do all these things? And how did he become America’s favorite TV personality? Those answers are revealed in a new book entitled Super Steve: The Amazing Life and Career of Steve Harvey — 100 Things You Probably Don’t Know About America’s Favorite TV Personality (available exclusively at www.UrbanEbooks.com for $2.99).
This book is an unauthorized biography that reveals 100 things that most people don’t know about Steve Harvey – from his early years as a child to the beginning of his career to what he’s doing now!
The book is a short-read, but its jam packed with a lot of information designed to educate, motivate and inspire others with his amazing life story. Having grown up in Cleveland, Ohio, Steve came from poverty and went on to become one of the most successful African Americans of all time!
Topics covered in ‘Super Steve’ include:
* His Early Years and Humble Beginnings
* His Family
* His First Gig
* The Big Comedy Tour
* How He Become an Actor: The 90’s Television Show
* Being a Game Show Host
* Being a Radio Show Host and Best-Selling Author
* Hosting Award Shows
* Being a Talk Show Host and America’s Favorite Personality
* The “Miss Universe” Blooper
* Other Major Accomplishments and Current Gigs
* His Foundation
* and more!
Whether you’re a fan or not, this book is a great publication to add to your literary collection, and it can be downloaded instantly to any computer, smartphone and tablet.
For more details and/or to purchase ‘Super Steve,’ visit www.UrbanEbooks.com