*I understand that we’re a litigious society that increasing finds fault with everyone but ourselves, but COME ON!

Apple’s just announced that a new fire engine red iPhone is headed to market, but who knew that these babies are literally on fire!!!

A 32-year-old man hopped into the bathtub with his iPhone in his hand, while it was plugged into the wall via an extension cord.

Need I go on?

Dude fried himself.  

His wife found his body.  His burns were so severe she thought he’d been attacked.  

He had been attacked.  By his own stupidity.  What manner of fool gets into the bathtub with any kind of electrical device — while it’s plugged in no less?? 

But get this:  the coroner, upon looking into the man’s death, has decided that, ultimately, Apple is at fault.  

Read more at EURThisNthat.